Which sustainability, environment, and transparency related books are on my bookshelf?
I’m a strong believer in always learning. Here’s a peak at what I’m currently reading, which books are next in line, and which books I’ve read and are back on my bookshelf (including book reviews!). Let me know if you have any recommended books to add to my queue!
- Manufacturing Processes for Design Professionals by Rob Thompson
- Silent Spring by Rachel Carson
- Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard
- Ecology of War and Peace by Tom Hastings
Back on my bookshelf:
- The World’s Water, Volume 8 by Peter Gleick
- The Responsible Company by Yvon Chouinard & Vincent Stanley
- The Responsible Fashion Company by Francesca Romana Rinaldi & Salvo Testa
- (Review) What We Think About When We Try Not to Think About Global Warming* by Per Epson Stoknes
- (Review) The Upcycle* by Michael Braungart &William McDonough
- + Cradle to Cradle by Michael Braungart &William McDonough
- Desert Solitaire* by Edward Abbey
* = recommended reads